WHO IS ST PAUL?
St Paul Lutheran Church was officially
begun December 18, 1887. A school has been a part of our history ever
since the beginning.
The congregation has moved and
worshiped at three different locations.
The building at 5020 Grand Avenue was
dedicated in 1965. The roof line forms praying hands.
At present the school has
over 100 students
with eight teachers. It is a tuition based school with scholarships
Our worship is a blended style of
traditional and contemporary. We celebrate the Lordís Supper on the
first and third Sundays of each month.
We seek to be reaching out into our
neighborhood. We host an Easter Egg Hunt, Clothing Give-Away,
Reformation Event, and Drive Thru Nativity.
We welcome visitors and encourage
people to worship with us.